This version is now deprecated, consult the downloads page for a link to the latest version.
This is a very minor revision from v2.1.
- -Revised function to move CustomExtensions to Extensions to ensure smooth bug-free operation.
- -pfix version now echoed to log file and terminal.
- –Bugfix: Corrected syntax error on kextcache command under Leopard.
- –Bugfix: Corrected minor error that could sometimes cause pfix.log to not be created.
- -pfix.log now written to root [/] partition of the system it has been run on.
- -Changed verbosity level of kextcache to 2 for additional useful information to be written to log.
- -All kext caches are now removed prior to rebuilding.
- -Minor alterations to output for additional clarity.