1) All posts must be made in English.
2) Any discussion of software piracy or other criminal activities is forbidden.
3) Mind your manners on the board. Do not post any abusive, racist, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may be considered offensive or disrespectful to other members.
4) "Flaming" or other messages only meant to be provocative (trolling) will not be tolerated. Also do not respond to such posts (do not feed the trolls).
5) SPAM, cross-posting in different sections, blatant 'bumping' of posts, solicitation or advertisement-postings (including in avatars or signatures) will not be tolerated.
If any member breaks the Forum Rules, you should report it using the "Report this post" icon. Do not get personally involved.
Moderators are here to help. From time to time moderators may participate in discussions, but their primary purpose is to help facilitate the functioning of the boards and assist you in their use.
---General Posting Guidelines---
1) Be specific. Including detailed information in your post will help other users understand your issue.
2) When posting, choose a section that is appropriate for the subject and make sure you have read the posting guidelines for the forum you are posting in before you post.
3) Do not post in Capital Letters, so set the Caps Lock Off! It is not a good forum ethics to post in capital letters, as it is not easy to read the post, and it may imply that you are shouting. The same applies to Bold letters.
4) Do not quote long posts completely when replying - only quote relevant sections from the post you are replying to individually, as needed - keep the topic readable!
5) When your question or problem is solved, please add the tag [Solved] to the beginning of your title. And don't forget to thank those who help you!
This is not a paid support forum. Contributors here do so voluntarily in their spare time. Please be patient and polite, you will get help as soon as someone is able and willing to assist you. Likewise if you see a fellow member struggling with an issue you have had in the past, please help them if you can. What goes around comes around.
Act responsibly. Please remember that advice or information posted in a discussion is the personal opinion of the person providing it. If something sounds wrong to you, do not try it. In particular, if any user asks you for personal information, such as an account number, address, password or credit card number, do not provide it – instead, report the user to a moderator.
You agree that the webmaster, administrators and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or lock any topic at any time should they deem it necessary or in violation of the Forum Rules. Moderators decisions are based on what they think is the "best for all", so respect them even if/when you do not personally agree with a decision they have made.
These rules will be altered and updated as needed, with or without notice.